Date:      Mon, 6 Jul 1998 23:37:13 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Gary D. Margiotta" <gary@tbe.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   HP LaserJet Series II

Anyone had any success setting one of these printers up under FreeBSD?
I'm having a little trouble getting output on it, and was wondering if
anyone had any tips on how to set it up.

I know there is communication between my PC and the printer, as I can send
the lptest and the ready light starts blinking, but it takes honestly like
5-10 minutes for anything to get spit out, and it ends up being some
garbage on the end of the page, nothing like what is supposed to be
printed; plus, it sends out a blank sheet or two after each attempt.  I
tried going through the troubleshooting tips in the handbook, but to no
avail.

Any ideas?  Please reply directly as I'm not subscribed to the list.
Thanks in advance!