Date:      Tue, 14 Sep 2010 22:24:16 +0200
From:      Stefan Bethke <stb@lassitu.de>
To:        Adrian Chadd <adrian.chadd@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: AR9132 CPU and AR9100 wireless support

Am 14.09.2010 um 11:35 schrieb Adrian Chadd:

> Hi everyone,
>=20
> I've just pushed the initial support for the AR9100 wireless MAC into
> my git repository. This is for the WMAC on the AR9132 SoC.
>=20
> I've tested it in 11bg hostap mode on an AP83 derived box - the
> TP-Link TL-WR1043ND. The source tree has support for the CPU, ethernet
> (but not the switch PHY; it's enough to get data across it!); flash
> and the AR9100 WMAC.
>=20
> I've only tested "open" hostap mode on 11bg on a fixed channel.
>=20
> The GIT repo is at:
> http://www.gitorious.org/~adrianchadd/freebsd/adrianchadd-freebsd ;
> it's the "work/atheros" branch. You'll need to open the unit up,
> solder on some pins to get to the serial port and acquire a TTL ->
> RS232 level converter. There's pictures and howto on the OpenWRT wiki:
> http://wiki.openwrt.org/toh/tp-link/tl-wr1043nd

That sounds really nice!  Is there some guide on how to prepare an =
image?  I'm quite familiar with OpenWrt (patching and building) and have =
a number of routers (WRT-160N, WR941NL, 500gP) with serial adapters =
attached, but from the messages on the mips list, it felt the =
bootstrapping process might be a bit dauting...

Stefan

--=20
Stefan Bethke <stb@lassitu.de>   Fon +49 151 14070811