Date:      Tue, 21 Jan 1997 03:38:23 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@current1.whistle.com>
Cc:        Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>, Khetan Gajjar <khetan@iafrica.com>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd@iafrica.com, danielc@iafrica.com
Subject:   Re: Terry

> c'mon.. even JOHN (mild mannered reporter (hah!) for a a great
> metropolitan software consortium) saw that I was serious and that
> Terry DOES have some valid complaints about the Fs layering.

I didn't say that he had no valid complaints, simply that by
all indications he had no valid CODE.  Are you actually reading
this stuff, Julian, or are you simply picking up on the first
sentence you don't agree with and blasting back a reply before
digesting the entire article you're replying to? :-)

					Jordan