Date:      Fri, 21 Jan 2000 11:13:40 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
Cc:        security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Traffic on Bugtraq

In message <4.2.2.20000121104921.01a55b80@localhost> Brett Glass writes:
: Funny: I've posted a few items to Bugtraq containing workarounds
: for the stream.c 'sploit, and NONE of them have come back to me
: via the list. In fact, I've gotten no traffic from this normally
: busy list since yesterday noon.
:
: I wonder: is "Aleph Null" off patching systems? Or was the list server
: itself, or one of its upstream routers, hit?

Maybe Aleph is off playing somehwere.  I know that there is at least
one third party root exploit in the queue to bugtraq that hasn't
appeared in my mailbox yet.  I'm waiting to republish it :-)

Warner