Date:      Fri, 13 Sep 2002 13:49:14 +0200
From:      Sven Esbjerg <esbjerg@xbsd.net>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   mozilla SVG support

I have noticed that Mozilla on FreeBSD is build with support for SVG. The
SVG code is still under development and actually makes mozilla/galeon crash
when trying to view SVG files. This is not something I make up. I filed a
bug report on galeon (my mistake) after clicking an a gallery file on the
sodipodi website. One of the galeon developers kindly (but strongly) told me
to disable SVG support.

Thus I would like you to disable SVG support in ports-mozilla.

Thanks
Sven

--
 Fight Internet Censorship! http://www.eff.org