Date:      Sun, 27 Aug 2000 13:11:11 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jonathan Smith <jonsmith@dragonstar.dhs.org>
To:        Randall Hopper <aa8vb@nc.rr.com>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: smpeg+XFree4+Xv = very cool

I feel a bit stupid asking this, but where is that port at?  It's not at
that link, I can't find it off the freebsd/ports website.

:)

j.

--
Close your eyes.  Now forget what you see.  What do you feel? --
My heart. --  Come here. --  Your heart. --  See?  We're exactly the same.

	Jon Smith -- Senior Math Major @ Purdue