Date:      Sat, 27 Jan 2007 01:34:04 +0100
From:      Stefan Sperling <stsp@stsp.in-berlin.de>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD to Microsoft VPN

--r5Pyd7+fXNt84Ff3

On Fri, Jan 26, 2007 at 04:40:21PM -0700, Jason Gretz wrote:
> Hey Guys, I want to connect my FreeBSD box to a Server 2003 VPN
> server, but I am having problems locating the proper
> software/documentation. Can you guys help me out? Thanks!

If it's a pptp VPN, try the net/pptpclient port.

It lacks documentation though. I maintain this port for OpenBSD,
and the port there includes a small howto I've written.

You can find it here:
http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/~checkout~/ports/net/pptp/patches/pat=
ch-USING?rev=3D1.2&content-type=3Dtext/plain

It should pretty much apply to FreeBSD as well.

I can also provide sample configuration files based on what
I'm currently using if you need any.

--=20
stefan
http://stsp.in-berlin.de                                 PGP Key: 0xF59D25F0