Date:      Sat, 1 Jan 2000 20:25:21 +0100 (MET)
From:      Oliver Schonefeld <oschonef@TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
To:        imp@village.org (Warner Losh)
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ida driver in -current and eisa bus attachment

Eines schoenen Tages schrieb Warner Losh:
> : > Someone thought that tm_year was the last two digits of the year
> : > rather than year - 1900.
> :
> : Is ELM [version 2.4 PL25 PGP6] that much broken?
>
> Looks that way...
just compiled elm 2.5.2 ... looks to me, that is fixes my
"problem" ... but elm is not really a problem on my bsd box, since this mail
is written from an account in my university .. they are running sunos ...

And remember: "Life sucks and then you die!"

email: oschonef@techfak.uni-bielefeld.de
       olli@psychopathen.org