Date:      Mon, 10 Aug 1998 19:48:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Mike Reeh <michaelr@ss454.dyn.ml.org>
To:        Tony Simaz <ajs@garcon.qtm.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PPP Dialup

Um is your ISP disconnecting you because of idle time-outs? Mine does.. so
i have /etc/crontab update my dyndns records every 10 minutes.. that along
with local email subscriptions to some freebsd lists, usually does the job
of keeping some minor network traffic going pretty well

mike reeh
michaelr@ss454.dyn.ml.org