Date:      Thu, 16 Sep 1999 09:59:08 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Pat Lynch <lynch@bsdunix.net>
To:        Narvi <narvi@haldjas.folklore.ee>
Cc:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>, Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>, Warner Losh <imp@village.org>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Newbus/bus/space info at FBSDcon?

definitely, since I have a bunch of students at Stevens who would like to
help with this effort, and unfortunately, unlike planned, I have been away
from work too long to leave again in October :/ SO I will not be at
FreeBSDcon :/ (unless a miracle happens). SO Al, take notes for me ? ;)

-Pat

Pat Lynch						lynch@rush.net
							lynch@bsdunix.net
Systems Administrator					Rush Networking