Date:      Sun, 21 Nov 2004 21:36:58 -0800 (PST)
From:      mase progamer <allprogaming@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   hello.

hello,
I own a small computer & gaming store. i was wondering if you could send me some freebsd posters & pamphlets & other such materials for advertisements. i have allot of people come through who are very smart &  a few who use freebsd & they have told me contact you that it is a awesome OS.I have ordered the 5 from fastdiscs.com.  i would also like information on being a reseller. it is a small company so we couldn't keep more than 10 or 15 copies on hand  at the current time/location.
please get back to me.