Date:      Wed, 05 Sep 2001 01:14:29 -0700
From:      Jordan Hubbard <jkh@freebsd.org>
To:        tlambert2@mindspring.com
Cc:        phk@critter.freebsd.dk, nate@yogotech.com, zzhang@cs.binghamton.edu, freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: What is VT_TFS?

Erm, this thread really comes far closer to the charter for
freebsd-chat than for -hackers.  Now that I've redirected it there, I
hope Terry will keep it where it belongs.  Thanks.

- Jordan

P.S. Yes, I do obviously have my own view of these events, but I'm
also far too busy right now to get anywhere close to this thread. :)