Date:      Thu, 18 Sep 2008 14:03:01 +0000
From:      "O. Hartmann" <ohartman@zedat.fu-berlin.de>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   teTeX/TeXLive: powerdot still missing ...

Still using teTeX, but as we all know, development has been canceld by
Thomas Esser. I'm looking for a working 'powerdot' which is part of
TeXLive now, but there is no TeXLive-port available for FreeBSD.
Searching for that matter brings up some informations released a year
ago and I'm wondering about the fact that there is no support for FreeBSD.
Is there a workaround or 'master plan' how to bring TeXLive to a FreeBSD
bx in a clean way? Can TeXLive coexists with teTeX.

Thank you very much for your patience ...

Regards,
Oliver