Date:      Tue, 28 Aug 2001 16:54:25 -0400
From:      Brian McGovern <mcgovern@beta.com>
To:        Jordan Hubbard <jkh@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        mcgovern@beta.com, mike@sentex.net, murray@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-qa@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG, mcgovern@spoon.beta.com
Subject:   Re: 4.4-RC2 is now available

 > > Why I'm on the topic, who is the 'official' person doing Release Engineeri
ng
 > > and/or working on sysinstall (I'm used to Jordan doing both)?
 >
 > Both Murray and I are doing the RE work, with Eric doing some of
 > the brea^H^H^H^Hfixes for sysinstall.  Any one of us will jump in on
 > any known problems before RC3 ships since, as you note, time is short.

Thanks, Jordan. Its nice to know who to talk to when there are issues :)

Would it be possible to get a proposed schedule of RCs with a tentative
release date sent to freebsd-qa? It would help poor souls like myself who only
have enough bandwidth to test RCs, and need the approximations to schedule
life accordingly (no, honey... Theres an RC due out tonight, and I really
need to work on it tomorrow night, rather than sit with you whilest you watch
Notting Hill for the Nth time.... ;) ).

	-Brian