Date:      Mon, 11 Mar 2002 13:22:13 +0000
From:      "Aleksey I. Yurlov" <webmaster@ptt.ru>
To:        Girnet Vladimir <VGirnet@megadat.com>
Cc:        "'questions@freebsd.org'" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: strange system hangs

Hi, again, Vladimir.

Dell is not PC for servers at all. I worked in technical support of Dell
microsystems in Moscow 2 years ago. There is not any good reason to use
Dell systems 2 years ago, I didn't know , may be now Dell can produce
some powerfull and hope machines for Asian's ...Moldova, Russia...it's
Asian dept. of Dell Systems. So...if you are using by now h/w tests from
Dell just try to use some others...and try to use "timed" (4-5 hours
test of memory).