Date:      Mon, 30 Nov 1998 17:37:54 -0600
From:      Edwin Culp <eculp@webwizard.org.mx>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   X11 3.3.3 for FreeBSD/elf

I'm running current-elf from last week and with an aout kernel.  I
downloaded the new X11 3.3.3 for Current-elf and installed it over my
3.3.2 installation, using the preinst.sh, extract and postinst.sh.  No
problems.  Tried SuperProbe and it recognized my AGP 3DImage975
perfectly.
Startx and the machine goes dead.  No network, nothing.

I have even erased the entire X11R6 directory and reinstalled.  Same
results.  Before I go back to 3.3.2, has anyone seen anything similar.

Thanks,

ed