Date:      Sun, 07 Jul 1996 12:25:01 -0400
From:      Gary Chrysler <tcg@ime.net>
To:        FreeBSD-Questions <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   usr/src/Makefile question.

I did a make world, It rebuilt the games that were NOT installed
in the first place! I hate games. (Of those brain waster type)

Anyways I am reading through the makefile to see about stripping
the games make. I see:
	.if exists(games)
	SUBDIR+= games
	.endif

Does this mean that if I remove the src/games dir (Rename it)
that the Makefile will NOT attemp to build the games?
I'd sure hate to get hours into a make world and have my
removal of the src/games dir kill it.

Thanks.

-Enjoy
Gary
Improve America's Knowledge... Share yours
The Borg... Where minds meet
(207) 929-3848