Date:      Wed, 8 Nov 2017 00:38:04 +0000
From:      Rafal Lukawiecki <raf@rafal.net>
To:        Pete Wright <pete@nomadlogic.org>
Cc:        freebsd-cloud@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: AWS c5.class unsupported?

Ah, that explains the reason I have been seeing failed instance =
launches. Metadata (user-data) scripts have been occasionally *not* =
running when the cloudconfig run.

Overall, I am finding c5.large is a little slower to start than =
t2.medium, too. I suppose I will retest when they are officially =
supported by FreeBSD.

Many thanks for letting me know, I will add Colin to my Tweet =
notifications.

Rafal