Date:      Wed, 26 Aug 1998 10:24:19 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Gerald Ehritz <ehritz@dbai.tuwien.ac.at>
To:        Brett Taylor <brett@peloton.physics.montana.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: teTeX 0.4 broken on 2.2.7

Yes i used the teTex package.
i have to update pc's and therefor building a port is not the best option.
I tried to load the package from freebsd.org but same effect.

So where is an updated package teTex for 2.2.7?

I looked at several ftp servers, a lot of them has new snaps of 2.2.7 but
no new teTex package.

Thanks for your help
Gerald

Gerald Ehritz		ehritz@dbai.tuwien.ac.at