Date:      Thu, 30 Dec 1999 15:58:54 -0500 (EST)
From:      Marco Paulo Rodrigues <drkangel@gemini.inside.pathcom.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   PPPOED in rc.conf

	Does anyone know the reason for the pppoed daemon? I've read all
the man files and the ones related to it and I can't seem to get it to
work. I can get pppoe to work fine with ppp and I have a life connection.
Anyways my problem is when I enable pppoed in the rc.conf file then when I
boot I don't get an error message, but I notice it shows the pppoed
command and the sytnax as if I typed an invalid switch. Anyone with any
ideas?

Marco Paulo Rodrigues
Junior Unix Systems Operator
Pathway Communications