Date:      Mon, 19 May 2003 21:37:50 -0400
From:      Ken McKittrick <klmac@usadatanet.net>
To:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   developer access for Sparc64 FreeBSD development

Hello

I have two Sparc64 machines that I'm willing to contribute for FreeBSD
Sparc64 development. I can't give them away, but I can setup user
accounts and serial port access.

One machine is a Netra T-1 with 2x 18 gig drives and 1 Gig of RAM.
The other is a HAL??? Sparc64 clone with a 333MHz processor 9 gig drive
and at least 256Meg of RAM.

I'll install whatever version of FreeBSD5.x that is needed. I can run
console cable to a 3rd machine for serial port access.

Email me if your interested.

Ken McKittrick
Network Engineer
USADatanet