Date:      Wed, 03 Jan 2007 00:46:10 -0500
From:      bobmc <bobmc@bobmc.net>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   starting KDE after install .. -not-

After KDE is installed, "startx" still launches the twm default
X manager.  Diligent RTFM only tells me it should work once the
Xserver is configured for the video hardware and monitor.

WindowMaker provides a pleasant GUI once I create a $HOME/.xinitrc
file. Firefox and Thunderbird work fine. However, nowhere can I find
instructions for the complete integration of KDE and I am missing the
use of K3b and other useful apps included with KDE. -Bob-