Date:      Fri, 24 Dec 1999 01:36:50 +0900
From:      Jun Kuriyama <kuriyama@FreeBSD.org>
To:        nik@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: I need the hand book in plain text

From: Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
> At the moment, I'm waiting for Jordan to hand over the keys to a machine
> we've got colocated at a US West POP somewhere.  This machine will do very
> little except nightly builds of the documentation, and hosting the
> docs.freebsd.org website.  Then the docs on the FTP site will be updated
> daily.

Can you prepare chroot'ed environment which has localized ports in it?
Japanese Doc Team is trying to build PS version of the Handbook but
that will need japanese/ptex-* and some other ports which may
conflict non-localized version.  I think other localization projects
have same problem.  If we got chroot'ed build environment, we can
build localized doc packages.

# But we cannot complete to build PS version, yet. :-)  I hope that
# will occur at near future.

Jun Kuriyama // kuriyama@FreeBSD.org