Date:      Wed, 16 Oct 1996 21:10:51 +0000
From:      "Anil John" <ajohn@cyberforge.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   USR Courier & dial up PPP - Unable to connect

Greetings,

Past configuration:

   Supra 288i (Internal) on Com2.
   Everything worked fine......

Present Configuration:

   Took out the Supra, Put in an external USR Courier with 4/96
   firmware on COM2.

   NVRAM Configuration has the following:
    ATQ1E1&C1&D2&H1&I0&R2&K1S0=0S11=55

When I invoke dialup PPP the modem dials, connects and I get a
notification that 'dial OK'. Then it disconnects. (I am using the
same dialing script that I used with the Supra).

Anyone have any idea what I am doing wrong? Any help would be
appreciated...

Anil

CyberForge Group LLC                * Internet Consulting
E-Mail: ajohn@cyberforge.com        * WWW Publishing
410-597-8139                        * LAN & WAN Integration