Date:      Wed, 9 Dec 2009 19:45:12 -0800
From:      Derek Kulinski <takeda@takeda.tk>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   pf: unlocked lookup

Hi,

My console gets flooded by "pf: unlocked lookup" message anyone knows
what circumstances cause this message, so I could figure out which pf
rule is causing it?

After searching on google I found few people asking about it, though no
real answer. The first result talks about debug.pfugidhack being set to
1.

It is set to 1 on my system, though I don't have anything in
/etc/syctl.conf, also when I switched it to 0, the system crashed within
an hour or so.

Is this somehow related to rules that have rules with attached to a
specific user?

Derek

P.S. It's FreeBSD 7.2-p4