Date:      Thu, 22 Jun 1995 06:48:57 -0700
From:      gruppoin@ar.ats.interbusiness.it (WWW Form)
To:        www@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Bug in IBCS2 support and kbdcontrol support

The machine this came from was: (null)

I try to install IBCS2 support; after some effort for
relinking kernel,I relinked correctly; some SCO-UNIX
3.2.4.2 commands work correctly, but ACUCOBOL for SCO-UNIX
does not: when I run COBOL compiler, it runs;
when I run COBOL runtime (runcbl), I have a PANIC,
KERNEL PAGE FAULT, and my system reboots.

what must I do ?

another, very little bug is in kbdcontrol:

if I copy from SCO-unix /usr/lib/keyboard/keys and I do kdbcontrol,
I have garbage; The problem is on a row having '\\' for
backslash; if I change whit '\', it works. If you want
italian keyboard support, mail me.

(I dont know if this mailbox is correct for these questions,
but I am novice in Internet .... sorry).