Date:      Wed, 19 Apr 2000 19:03:41 -0400
From:      Randall Hopper <aa8vb@ipass.net>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   DRI & Matrox G200/G400 News

--- Forwarded message: -------------------------------------------------------

Re: Linux: G400 Dual Head... can it be done?
Author: cK-Gunslinger <jasonr@HAHA@bayou.com>
Date: 2000/04/16
Forum: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.matrox

update:

Linux DRI Drivers
Matrox announced a couple of months back that they had commissioned Precision
Insight to develop DRI drivers for the G400 and G200 for XFree84 4. The latest
news on these drivers is that they have now been merged into the main DRI
branch of the XFree86 development code and will appear in XFree86 4.01 that
will be released soon.

--
cK-Gunslinger
 - former member of the beloved VBNG... R.I.P.