Date:      Mon, 13 Sep 1999 16:40:07 -0400
From:      ugen.antsilevitch@undp.org
To:        Len Conrad <lconrad@Go2France.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ip-less?

Why not use private address space? 192.168 is ready and able..
And you won't waste anything? You can subnet it any way you want and
use on all WAN links since nobody really cares what is where?
I do not know that freebsd has ipless ip links. AFAIK you have to
have an ip address on an interface for it to do anything..
But then i don't know all the answers...
--Ugen