Date:      Tue, 13 Jul 1999 02:47:13 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Val Kilmer <malaclypse@diogenes.ionet.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   ASFiles-1.0 install problems.

I'm having some fairly fatal problems installing this thing. The configure
goes fine, and then, during the 'make', I get killed with this message:

/usr/local/include/Offix/DragAndDrop.h:24: X11/Intrinsic.h: No file or
directory

I have all the dependencies installed, so that's not the issues, and I've
attempted to hunt down the offending file. Of course, there are only about
40 references to X11 strewn about my directory structure, so hunting it
down, even through normal means, would be both tedious and time consuming.
Anyone got any tips on this one?

Cory.