Date:      Mon, 29 Mar 1999 00:18:47 +0900
From:      "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>
To:        Darren Reed <avalon@coombs.anu.edu.au>, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: another ufs panic..

Darren Reed wrote:

> I never realised ufs was so bad on freebsd...I experienced another
> panic whilst using pax to copy one fs to another (was already 90% there
> on the destination due to the crash from dump/restore).

Neither did anyone else, since nobody seems to have the problem you
describe. Or, if they do, they are so screwed up that they can't
even open a PR. So... how about opening a PR?

> ...there have been substantial ufs improvements in 3.x, yes ?

No. Nobody has been complaining about ufs. Hell, that's the fs we
all use. We wouldn't be *able* to do anything if it was so buggy.

--
Daniel C. Sobral			(8-DCS)
dcs@newsguy.com

	"What kind of psychologist laughs at her patients?"
	"I don't laugh at all of them."