Date:      Wed, 29 Mar 2006 00:25:25 +0400
From:      Oleg Bulyzhin <oleg@freebsd.org>
To:        "Stephen P. Cravey" <cravey@gotbrains.org>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org, ambrisko@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: IPMI and bge (again)

--YZ5djTAD1cGYuMQK

On Tue, Mar 28, 2006 at 11:24:06AM -0600, Stephen P. Cravey wrote:
> Does anyone have chip documentation on the broadcom BGE chips? I'm having=
 an ongoing issue with IPMI that I'd really like to get resolved. The issue=
 seems to be that during the driver start sequence, a flag is getting set i=
n the chip that's disabling the IPMI passthrough that I need in order for d=
ata destined for a second mac address on the interface to recieve packets. =
Or, a flag that this process needs isn't getting set. Not sure which, but I=
 could really use some help here.=20