Date:      Wed, 21 May 1997 12:22:49 +0800 (WST)
From:      Terry Dwyer 61 8 9491 5161 <tdwyer@io.telstra.com.au>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <questions@freefall.FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Static linking of Motif libraries: how? - Done

Sorry for following up to my own post, but I thought I'd save someone
the trouble of replying.  The Vendor has already statically compiled the
package.

On Tue, 20 May 1997, Terry Dwyer 61 8 9491 5161 wrote:

[deleted for brevity]

> The issue here is that the standard and any X libs need not be linked
> statically, only the Motif libs.

   _-_|\    Terry Dwyer 	  E-Mail:             tdwyer@io.telecom.com.au
  /     \   System Administrator  Phone: +61 8 9491 5161  Fax: +61 8 9221 2631
  *_.^\_/   Telstra Corporation
       v    Perth  Western Australia   (I do not speak for Telstra or Telecom)