Date:      Mon, 30 Sep 2002 20:17:34 +0200
From:      "Patrick Holahan" <patrick@sdn.co.za>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, "Mooney Potter" <theowlpost@fastmail.ca>
Subject:   Re: I'm New, Help, regarding Installation

Hi Mooney,

You need to burn the contents of the ISO image.. not the physical file
whatever.iso

If you'd like to read the contents, you can mount the .iso file using the
following:
mount -o loop -t iso9660 /path/to/file /path/to/mount/point

I'm not up to date on cd writing under *nix so I can't help you there, but
you can read up / search the web for articles on how to do it..

Regards,
-ph