Date:      Sun, 31 Oct 2004 22:36:04 -0800
From:      Joshua Tinnin <krinklyfig@spymac.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Compatible NIC

On Sunday 31 October 2004 08:54 am, TM4525@aol.com wrote:

> I know who Kris is. I respect and appreciate his contributions. I
> don't respect
> being lied to. And I don't respect the unconditional rejection of
> criticism by the
> "team".

This is not the appropriate venue for that sort of conversation. Please
take it elsewhere. This is a technical help list, not a philosophical
list nor a free-for-all discussion list about FreeBSD. Perhaps you
should take this conversation to chat-. I'm coming close to PLONKing
you, and even though it's not necessary for me to mention that, I'm
tired of sifting through the myriad of your completely unhelpful posts
- again, to a tech help list.

- jt