Date:      Fri, 22 Mar 2013 14:36:15 -0700
From:      Gary Kline <kline@thought.org>
Subject:   mutt and http//url???

	guys,

	==many== yeears ago when i was running Only FBSD, I  asked
	this list how i could use mutt when somebody included an
	http://url.com; and i got replies that worked.  --sseems
	like the url string got moved to the end and clicking on the
	string exec'd firefox.

	in the past couple years i've sub'd to the nytimes and other places
	where the http string is several dozens of bytes.  in my mutt
	at least, there are "+" marks embedded at the beginning of each
	new lines.  so that when i mouse lick on the url, i almost
	invariably get  either Nothing from my browswer, or the wrong
	page.

	i've googled for days.  zero.  im finally asking the top list
	on the web.   can anybody clue me in?  i'm  using linux/gnome/mutt.
	but it shouldnt make any difference. [?!]

	tia, everybody,

	gary

--
 Gary Kline  kline@thought.org  http://www.thought.org  Public Service Unix
              Twenty-six years of service to the Unix community.