Date:      Thu, 19 Jun 1997 20:16:27 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Wes Peters - Softweyr LLC <softweyr@xmission.com>
To:        msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au (Michael Smith)
Cc:        hasty@rah.star-gate.com, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: NetBSD on June issue of Byte Magazine

> I just can't wait until the schematics are available.  100's? Are you
> getting a cut-down version or something?  If it wasn`t for the FPU,
> these little puppies would really smoke.

Apparently the DNA board can support *ANY* SA-110 chip, and DEC is
charging more for the 233's than the 100's.  This is a freebie from our
local Digital Semi distributor, so I let him off the hook a little bit
and agree to two boards with 100 Mhz chips.  He's paying for them, but
we're his biggest customer for 2104x and 2114x chips, so he's not going
to complain too much.  ;^)

Ostensibly, we're using these boards to evaluate the SA-110 for future
embedded designs.  We will be doing that, of course, but we'll also be
taking them home - one for me, and one for my buddy here who discovered
them.  ;^)  He's a Newton-head and likes the SA chip.