Date:      Tue, 3 Aug 1999 09:30:22 -0400
From:      "Person, Roderick" <personrp@ccbh.com>
To:        'Greg Lewis' <glewis@ares.maths.adelaide.edu.au>, "Person, Roderick" <personrp@ccbh.com>
Cc:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: root has no access to csh but user does?

Thanks for the reply, tried it last night. I logged in but root has lost
permission to the shell csh. I was attempting to switch to /usr/bin/bash but
that partition is mount in single user. I also tried to use /bin/sh but it
says it can't find it and there is and unexpected '}' which leaves me
clueless. I think re-installing is going to be the simplest solution here.