Date:      Tue, 11 Jul 2000 12:39:16 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Linh Pham <lplist@q.closedsrc.org>
To:        Christoph Sold <so@server.i-clue.de>
Cc:        Kris Kennaway <kris@FreeBSD.ORG>, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Stable does not boot after make buildworld, ...  Was: HEADS UP! Always  use the 'make buildkernel' target to make yerkernels

I know FreeBSD Diary has a different approach to upgrading to STABLE, but
how does that differ from the ``Offically Sanctioned Update Procedure''?

I have used their procedure to upgrade to STABLE and keep current without
a problem, but I'm not sure if it's fully updating everything or not.

// Linh Pham
//
// Proud supporter of FreeBSD and OpenBSD
// FreeBSD - http://www.freebsd.org
// OpenBSD - http://www.openbsd.org

/*	"Oregon, n.:
		Eighty billion gallons of water