Date:      Sat, 11 Sep 2004 19:48:46 -0400
From:      Bob Ababurko <ababurko@adelphia.net>
To:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   gateway for separate networks

Hello all-

   I want to install another NIC in my box running 5.2.1 to access another
network.  Since I have never done this before, I have a question about the
gateway that the second NIC will use....more specifically, where do I
configure the gateway for the second NIC.  I have the defaultrouter in the
rc.conf file for the first, do I do the same or do I add routes to tackle
this.  If someone could show me any resources on the web that deals with
this,that would be great.

thanks,
Bob