Date:      Mon, 8 May 2000 13:52:31 -0500
From:      "Harold Pulcher - Killer Computing" <pulcher@killercomputing.com>
To:        "shannon stees" <shadyshay@hotmail.com>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: researching FreeBSD

What I am wondering is: What does it matter?

I mean I understand the need to know if you are developing stuff, but did
you ask the same questions of Window's OS's, Solaris, etc...

If you are just using the system, why would you care.

A programming language is in no way a guage of how the OS will perform.  If
the OS does what you need it todo, then it could have been programmed in
ALGOL, PL1, COBOL, ASM, Pascal, FORTRAN, Lisp, and (I forget the rest of the
languages I have run into in the past.  Rest assured it is a long list).

Just wondering what would make a person pose such a question,
Harold