Date:      Sat, 23 Jun 2001 04:34:48 +0200
From:      Brad Knowles <brad.knowles@skynet.be>
To:        Bzdik BSD <bzdik@yahoo.com>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Mac  X face: unprofessional & incompetent

At 6:45 PM -0700 6/22/01, Bzdik BSD wrote:

>>  	No, not at all.  I have the greatest respect for both Jef Raskin
>>  and Jakob Nielsen.  Everything I've seen so far about Aqua leads me
>>  to believe that there is a lot more work that needs to be done on it,
>
>  How many more years?

	Dunno.  Knowing the way Jobs is, it may never happen.  When
enough features have been implemented to make it worth my while to
take a serious look at it (I already have the box and CD, I just need
to install it and then download the updates), then we'll see what
changes may have been made.  And if it's not suitable, we'll have to
see what changes they make in the future, and whether or not it can
ever be good enough for me to use.

	We'll just have to wait and see.

--
Brad Knowles, <brad.knowles@skynet.be>