Date:      Thu, 13 Jun 2013 10:09:57 +0300
From:      Lyubomir Yotov <l.yotov@gmail.com>
To:        Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org, freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Thinkpad T60 with Atheros working only after restart from Windows
References:  <CAHUyByT1NuNNWmRnqeR-QqfHB=Gm9ffs_fEEX9XP8gidVUk-Bg@mail.gmail.com> <CAJ-VmonT6S%2BkW6uJwtsBEVjqSYoC7Bm5zqTzNPf2QcMUJ1f-9A@mail.gmail.com> <CAHUyByQAKaM5mScGYquousRbKLBnJn1PJaQ9inOc=gfn=LMe3w@mail.gmail.com> <CAJ-Vmonk45yeQ%2BBpXdnb7O=upB1srvr3zHGQgEztxXNTi4x-7Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAHUyByRxi0GWU__3bp%2BHtwjkoJE2fUON_SdEh=7q7q%2BAhZEWWA@mail.gmail.com> <CAHUyByR5gRAQ0o-3ZS%2B4X2Vcbfg6Tgb_6jVbmMxCOKo3izPB0g@mail.gmail.com>

Hello Adrian,

I enabled acpi_ibm.ko but this didn't help and after "halt" the wifi is not
working again.

Regards,

Lyubomir