Date:      Mon, 24 Feb 2003 21:43:34 +0200
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        zerotransfer@bellsouth.net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Cvsup Handbook Example

On 2003-02-23 12:20, zerotransfer@bellsouth.net wrote:
> This thread really needs to end on this list, but I am going to
> respond to the below email to this list since it was sent to this
> list. [...]  If you know why the cvsup example that was used was,
> then please email me directly, not the list.

I'll agree that this discussion has taken too much time already.  More
than it's worth.  You should have researched the matter yourself,
looking at commit logs and finding the person who committed the text
you're interested in.  Then you could have mailed the original
committer and asked in person.

Please, stop bugging everyone on freebsd-questions now :-(