Date:      Mon, 17 Dec 2001 11:35:07 +0100
From:      Nils Holland <nils@tisys.org>
To:        Brooks Davis <brooks@one-eyed-alien.net>
Cc:        jacks@sage-american.com, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Faith0 XXX: Driver didn't set ifq maxlen

On Sun, Dec 16, 2001 at 11:47:43PM -0800, Brooks Davis stood up and spoke:

> You don't.  It's a bug I accidentaly introduced into the faith driver.
> I'll fix it shortly.  However, is has no effect since the code that
> prints the message initalizes the value to the same one I'm going to use.

Great, I just saw the commit on cvs-all! Glad to hear that the message was
just "bogus" and not really a problem, so there's not functionality gain in
re-cvsupping right now only to make this message go away ;-)

Greetings
Nils

--
Nils Holland
Ti Systems - FreeBSD in Tiddische, Germany