Date:      Wed, 28 Aug 1996 09:29:59 +0000
From:      Juan Savioli <jcs@owl.dhi.dk>
To:        questions@freebsd.org (FreeBSD questions)
Subject:   Silly question

Hi everybody:

I installed FreeBSD 2.1 Current and also XFree 86 3.1.2. I am running
the windows manager fvwm which looks nice together with xdm, which
I run it from rc.local. I have the problem that my virtual screen is
much larger that my screen so it is not easy to work there. Do I have
to change my xf86config file to get it properly, or I have to start
xdm with some indication about the geometry. One more thing, all thing
move when I reach one of the borders of the screen, how can avoid this?

Thanks

Juan

Juan Savioli

International Research Centre for Computational Hydrodynamics (ICCH)
Danish Hydraulic Institute (DHI)

Agern Alle 5                              Tel:+45  45 76 95 55
DK 2970 Horsholm                          Fax:+45  42 86 00 68
Denmark                                   Email: jcs@dhi.dk