Date:      Mon, 7 Apr 2003 14:30:17 +0200
From:      Peter Gade Jensen <rhazn@daimi.au.dk>
To:        Jacques Caron <Jacques.Caron@IPsector.com>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: good pcmcia card to build ap

On Mon, Apr 07, 2003 at 01:50:23PM +0200, Jacques Caron wrote:
> There is no hostap support with those cards. You're stuck with PRISM-based
> cards (or Hermes-based ones in theory, but that's not yet supported with
> FreeBSD, afaik).

You make it sound like the PRISM-cards are not the way to go?

I'm like Tobias looking to make an accessPoint, but with a PCI type card
instead, but it should be the same I think? Could someone please name
some cards based on the PRISM-chip, if that's the only card supporting hostAP
in FreeBSD?

/peter
--
"War doesn't decide who is right, only who is left."