Date:      Mon, 03 Nov 2003 00:27:29 +1030
From:      Andrew <arf@iweb.net.au>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: error installing FreeBSD 5.1

Hello,

I managed to get access to FreeBSD 5.0 Official release and got the same
error message. this still occurred after doing a firmware update on the
dvd drive.
I managed to borrow a Pioneer DVD-105 slotload drive and the install was
ok, but i am at a loss to why it is unable to recognise my pioneer
dvd-120 drive.

Thanks Andrew