Date:      Mon, 30 Jul 2001 10:02:50 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Nathan Vidican" <nvidican@ipsnetwork.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   sendmail and ::include:/some/file

The aliases I'm using for majordomo seem to be having problems; I get
an error bounced back to postmaster, saying that:

Final-Recipient: RFC822; test@ipsnetwork.net

Action: failed

Last-Attempt-Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 09:59:31 -0400 (EDT)

It keeps concatenating the hostname 'mail.ipsnetwork.net' to what it
should be expanding as a mail list. I cannot seem to figure out why.
Using Sendmail 8.11.1 here, if upgrading to 8.11.4 doesn't fix it...
then I'm not sure what to do. Any ideas/suggestions/sharing of similar
problems would be greatly appreciated.

--
Nathan Vidican
Nathan@Vidican.com