Date:      Sun, 28 Jan 2001 17:12:42 -0600
From:      David Kelly <dkelly@grumpy.dyndns.org>
To:        K.Mussai@mahatma.org
Cc:        freebsd-mobile <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Recommendations for a laptop

Kailesh Mussai writes:
> Hello to all,
> 	    I am interested in buying a laptop,so tht I can freeBSd on it but I
> am having a bit of difficulty in choosing one.Could anyone help me on this.

Gave a lot of consideration to that very question myself earlier this
month. So now I'm waiting on delivery of an Apple Powerbook G4, which I
expect to run MacOS X on.

With MacOS X I expect to have all the advantages of FreeBSD plus all
the advantages of a major commercial consumer OS. At least that is the
hope.

--
David Kelly N4HHE, dkelly@hiwaay.net