Date:      Wed, 16 Feb 2005 23:32:31 +0800
From:      Jiawei Ye <leafy7382@gmail.com>
To:        Daniel O'Connor <doconnor@gsoft.com.au>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: few programs now getting sig 6

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 10:25:39 +1030, Daniel O'Connor
<doconnor@gsoft.com.au> wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 19:16, Sean McNeil wrote:
> > I tried with a feb 8th kernel and got the same error, so the problem
> > must be in a library like libc or libpthread.
>
> Ahh, well if KSE is aborting then I'd say that's likely - unfortunately I know
> zero about it :(
>
> --
> Daniel O'Connor software and network engineer
I am seeing the same thing with ftp/prozilla

proz -k 10 <URL>

Fatal error 'Thread has returned from _thread_switch' at line 1101 in
file /usr/src/lib/libpthread/thread/thr_kern.c (errno = 0)

Jiawei
--
"Without the userland, the kernel is useless."
               --inspired by The Tao of Programming